August 25, 2011

George Washington's Spy ~ Chapter 8

How very, very scary!  The boys have been caught by Patriots
Moses and his crew have the boys captive but at least they are willing to help them find their friends.  I'm just wondering what Moses has in mind for the boys.  He tells the boys that they'll have to help the Patriots...if not, they'll die!  "You say you're a Patriot?  Well, soon you'll have a chance to prove it!!!"  I wonder what he means? 

Will he send them into an adventure that will get them killed?  Will they get to fight in the Battle of Dorchester?  Will they get to see George Washington again and maybe even return his socks?  So many questions!  What are some of your questions or predictions?

9 comments:

  1. I am not trying to give anything away. I will tell that nothing bloody will happen. I remember making a prediction that they might go on a mission to prove as a patriot. I hope all turns out well for the time travelers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad nothing bloody happens because I have a weak stomach! :D I know they won't find the girls but I do hope they come across them and find out they're safe! Imagine how bad Matt must be feeling for his sister Katie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they wont die.Aidan

    ReplyDelete
  4. reading is awsome !!!September 1, 2011 at 6:00 AM

    I do not think any one will die, bu I am DYING to find out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i dont think anyone will die...
    but to not now were your little sister is in 1776,that would be awful.............
    even though its 2011 and I don't have a little sister:).
    I wonder what tongue tastes like??
    Hmmm
    I like the part where the tory girls say flat screen bathroom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Im wanting to find out more!!!!!!!!

    -Iris

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that Matt will get caught and then Benjamin Franklin will save him!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that Matt will get coute by the redcouts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are all really great predictions. Usually the main characters in a story don't die but there are those people who went into the boat and never came back...I wonder, will they come back? I like Simon's idea about Ben Franklin saving Matt. That would be a nice twist. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think tell make it home alive.

    ReplyDelete