March 16, 2020

Enjoying Nature

Find a Way to Enjoy the National Parks

I love running and hiking wherever I go --- and I've learned to enjoy camping because Chris enjoys camping and so do the boys. 

Chris sets up our tent in Pecos

I know we're all stuck at home but there's no reason why we couldn't enjoy the beauty of the outdoors and different natural wonders. 
I like to sit by the fire and read

Full moon in Ojito Wilderness in New Mexico


Yellowstone is one of the most awesome places in the United States.  There's caves and geysers for you to go visit, bison and camping!!!

Here's a link to Yellowstone National Park's Virtual Tours and below is a video the Yellowstone Experience.  I haven't been there yet but Booboo, Chris and I are hoping to visit this summer.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment