March 14, 2020

The Longest Spring Break I've EVER Had

School's out!


What do we do now?  Well, during breaks it is important to continue to read and practice some skills.  While APS and the State of NM have cancelled school, they've not waived our requirements to give you a grade level education.  Two extra weeks off, right in the middle of the school year really put us in a tough spot.  

YouTube!!!


So, I decided to start a YouTube channel where I'll read and we'll still try to have a conversation about different stories.  I'm thinking we can preview some books and decide on one, or two to read together.  Then, you can take an AR Quiz on it so that we continue to make progress and meet our goals.

How does that sound?  Also, you'll get to see my house, my kids and me 😁...maybe even my dog Tipsy.

Khan Academy!

I've begun a class on Khan Academy where I'll be posting assignments - really short ones so that we can still learn vocabulary and practice reading skills.  Here's the class code:  

K6UUPR2P



Sign up!  Let's figure out how to stay in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment